stein world furniture dealers
Stein World Furniture Dealers – Dealer's Choice: At Home With Purveyors Of Antique And Vintage Furnishings – Furniture Manufacturer and Dealer Siem Reap Cambodia
Stein World Furniture Dealers
- Dealers is a 1989 British film directed by Colin Bucksey. It stars Paul McGann and Rebecca De Mornay.
- dealer – a firm engaged in trading
- dealer – trader: someone who purchases and maintains an inventory of goods to be sold wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
- The Dealers is a 1957 album by jazz musicians John Coltrane and Mal Waldron.
- beer mug: a mug intended for serving beer
- experimental expatriate United States writer (1874-1946)wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
- The Stein Brewery (Pivovar Stein) is a Slovak brewery, located in Bratislava.
- Stein is a Norwegian scientific journal on "popular geology." The name "Stein" derives from the German word, which means "stone" in English. It has been published four times a year since its founding in 1973.
- people in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest; "the Western world"
- all of your experiences that determine how things appear to you; "his world was shattered"; "we live in different worlds"; "for them demons were as much a part of reality as trees were"
- universe: everything that exists anywhere; "they study the evolution of the universe"; "the biggest tree in existence"
- Earth: the 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on; "the Earth moves around the sun"; "he sailed around the world"
In their own homes, these dealers have the opportunity to let their imaginations run wild and to display what is, for them, the cream of the crop. With exquisite samples of rare furniture; exhaustingly curated collections of art and objects; an innate sense of taste, color, scale and proportion; and a bit of humor, the dealers design environments for themselves that can serve as compelling examples to anyone striving to create a singular home.
Dealer’s Choice: At Home with Purveyors of Antique and Vintage Furnishings features lush color photographs of the homes of the world’s foremost antiquaires. Included are the houses, apartments, lofts, and even castles of dealers specializing in mid-century modernist furniture and objects, antiquities and antique European decorative works. These residences in New York, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Paris, Istanbul and elsewhere illustrate the finest and most personal creations of the leading tastemakers in interior design.